USB-TnH (SHT30) is a USB temperature + humidity sensor. The measurement result could be read by simple ASCII commands via the CDC Virtual Serial Port. It makes the programming more simple when compared with other USB communication methods.
The 3D printed case was designed carefully. It isolated the sensor chip from MCU. Also, the large air gap will wildly expose the sensor. These will make the sensor have a better measurement result.
|Operating Temperature (CPU):||-20°C ~ +70°C|
|Connection to PC:||USB (CDC Virtual COM port)|
|Temperature Accuracy:||+/-0.2°C (0°C to 65°C)|
|Temperature Range:||-40°C to 125°C|
|Humidity Accuracy:||+/-2 %RH|
|Humidity Resolution:||0.01 %RH|
|Humidity Range:||0 %RH - 100 %RH|
Best performance when operated at 5 °C to 60 °C and 20 %RH to 80 %RH
- USB Type A Plug.
- Simple ASCII command.
- Using MCU as CDC Virtual Serial Port. (Using usbser.sys at Windows. Native supported by MacOS and most Linux distributions).
- Using SHT30 (a single chip sensor) for temperature/humidity sensing.
- USB-TnH TypeA (SHT30) Sensor
Shipping and Payment:
- Accept PayPal Only
- Worldwide shipping via Airmail
Open source program (Source at GitHub)
Please open the serial port with baud rate at 115200 and data format as N81. All commands are in ASCII.
|Get Model Name|
|Get Unit Name|
Default is "SENSOR", can set by user.
|Set Unit Name|
Up to 8 characters, stored at FLASH.
|Turn off LED Indicator|
Will restore to "Turn on" after restart
|Turn on LED Indicator|
|Get all reading in JSON format|
- Installation CDC Driver for Windows
- Command Line Interface (Win32 executable) (Download)
- Command Line Interface (Raspberry Pi3 binary) (Download)
- Qt Desktop program (Win32 executable) (Download)
- Source code at GitHub